Shop || | Selling IGB for TBT | ||

Trying to decide if I should... :(

Yeah, Illt ake the 25M bell package, but, can you raise it too 30?

I'm available now!
Sent the bells to you :)

How about 30 mil for 130? (the other person I agreed to isn't messaging me)

Last edited:
Hello! I need to sell 200 TBT for 50mil. Since that's a lot I understand it may take a while. Which method would be faster?

How about 30 mil for 130? (the other person I agreed to isn't messaging me)

Fine, I have another este but we can work something! :) I will PM in a bit!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! I need to sell 200 TBT for 50mil. Since that's a lot I understand it may take a while. Which method would be faster?

Hello! Well, this depends of the person for me is easy and faster the drop method since I drop like 1,6mil before going to the post office again.
With the re-tail method you dont have to worry for picking the bells in the ground but I have to do more trips (the maxium I can pay is 99k and then again to post office).

I will PM you too since I just wake up and Im replying late x3

Last edited:
Hello! If it is still available, I would like to take the 30tbt for 10 mil IGB please :D

and I prefer the dropping method if it's ok with you since I need the bells directly for my PWP :p

Thanks!

Happy holidays btw! Hope you have a wonderful one :)

Hello! If it is still available, I would like to take the 30tbt for 10 mil IGB please :D

and I the dropping method if it's ok with you since I need the bells directly for my PWP :p

Thanks!

Happy holidays btw! Hope you have a wonderful one :)

Hello! Yes, I can do it (yesterday I was a bit busypreparing things for Christmas <3) but today I will try to be around. I wll PT you soon!

Happy Holidays too!

Back