• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Selling lots for tbt!

Animecafe102

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
5592-1533-4324
Snow Globe
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Christmas Candy
New Horizons Token
Mother's Day Carnation
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (56) +
I'm trying to get some more tbt to buy some more Pokemon so I'm selling some stuff on animal crossing since I have too much stuff on there anyway XD I have a ton of reorderables, so if there's anything you want that can be recorded feel free to ask about it and I'll see if it's in my catalog! I so have some of the reorderable dlc I know that for sure! I can also get items from any of the following amiibo RVs: Digby, Rover, K.K. Slider, Reese, and Cyrus. Or I can let you pay for an RV visit, whichever you'd prefer! I believe I have extras of some the Sanrio furniture as well! I will have to do this on an asking basis since I will have to see what I have lol! Also please offer for prices, I'm awful at pricing! Ask and I'll say if I have it! I also have a few million bells (will check how many) so feel free to offer on those too!
EXTRA SANRIO ITEMS I KNOW FOR SURE I HAVE (I may have more extras somewhere but idk where at the moment if I do):
Cinnamonroll hat
My melody shoes
Hello kitty outfit x2
Pompompurin outfit
Pompompurin shoes
Hello kitty shoes
Hello kitty dress
Hello kitty hat

I also have tons of extra gyroids and quite a few fossils so feel free to ask about those as I'm unsure which I have lol
OH I also have a ton of extra regular flowers if anyone wants to buy those, it'd be pretty cheap lol

Last edited:
How many IGB do you have I will offer about 1 TBT=300,000 IGB

I don't mid if you say no about that.

@octoliam sorry I could have sworn I like your post so you'd be notified but apparently I didnt!

@Mayor raptor the only furniture item I could find an extra of is the Kiki and Lala table, the rest of what I found is parts of the clothing sets! I may have more furniture somewhere but I'm unsure

Back