• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Selling Marshall the White Squirrel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepper_Potts

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Feedback
0% (0) +
Move-out date for Marshall is December 5th. Exchange date Dec 4th.

Starting Bid: 50,000 bells
Increased bids in increments of 500 bells.

Auction ends/Winner announced: December 3rd at 8pm EST

Auction Closed. Congrats Dahl

Last edited:
If this is legit: Buyout please. However much it is, Ill buy him.

Last edited:
I'll buy out as well if something doesn't work out, my brother is in love with him and I want to surprise him when he gets back from hospital :blush:

W... Woah...

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is quite surprising :eek:

I'd love marshal, buyout? :3

Edit: ah I'm silly, buyout had already been offered. Enjoy him!

Last edited:
As Pepper's friend irl, she's being legit. It's kindof odd to see people being so defensive and suspicious - especially when people are giving Marshal and other Villagers away for free all the time.

Congrats regardless. ^_^ I'm happy to see this happening around :3

As Pepper's friend irl, she's being legit. It's kindof odd to see people being so defensive and suspicious - especially when people are giving Marshal and other Villagers away for free all the time.

Ah, it's just kind of odd, that's all. I'm still waiting for her to add me though. Sorry.
In any case, I was the first to offer the b/o for Marshall. I'm ready when you are, Pepper.

Last edited:
She will. She just joined the forum this afternoon after asking me about it - so I'm walking her through how to go about this whole thing.

Thanks to the both of you, I'll be here. Take your time walking her through the process, there's no rush.

hi~
i don't mean to be a pooper.. but i will be willing to pay more than the buyout!
hopefully i will also be considered!

IMO she got a bit ripped off, but that's just my thoughts.

hi~
i don't mean to be a pooper.. but i will be willing to pay more than the buyout!
hopefully i will also be considered!

It's up to her how much she'd want to sell him for, can you both please stop? And she didn't get ripped off if that's how much she was looking to sell him for in the first place. Again, ultimately up to her.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back