• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Selling Mom Items - 2 NMT each! (STOCK UPDATED 05-27-20 EVENING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May i buy Fruits and flower apron please
Post automatically merged:

Can i also buy all of the kictchen mats too please lol!

Last edited:
Hi I'm a little unsure if you are still open and available, but if and whenever you are, I'm interested to order one of every current item you have to start off my collection that hardly exists at the moment.

Hi I'm a little unsure if you are still open and available, but if and whenever you are, I'm interested to order one of every current item you have to start off my collection that hardly exists at the moment.

Message me tomorrow afternoon if you’re still interested! While I have limit access to internet data, I have no access on the switch system

Mom's Quilt Apron (TOTAL: 1)
Mom's M Apron (TOTAL: 1)

Can do! Send me a message tomorrow afternoon, and we’ll work on a delivery time that works for both of us :)

I'd like to pre-order some items:

- 2x Cake.
- 2x Mom's Hand-Knit Sweater Chicks.
- 1x Mom's Hand-Knit Sweater Flowers.

Could I please preorder:
Mom's Animal Apron
Mom's plushie (x2)
Mom's Star sweater
Mom's Flower apron (x2)
Mom's Tea Cozy floral
Mom's cat cake
Mom's candle set

For 36 tbt?

Just a reminder that I’ll be back this afternoon! I’ll be back for a few days. Preorders are still open! Deliveries aren’t available until this afternoon (in eight to ten hours) and preorders will be fulfilled as I get items in stock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back