• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Selling my services!

iExist

A
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
0% (0) +
I will fish, catch bugs, collect fruit and sea shells, sort items, decorate things, plant stuff, place paths, and other things for the price of 7K bells! I will leave when I must leave, but I will be more than 10 minutes. I will only leave if you do stuff that intentionally annoys me.

Reply with your friend code and what you want me to do. My friend code is in my signature. Thank you!

Last edited:
For your information, you catching bugs and fish in someone else's town does nothing for them (as you can't trade fish and bugs). You also can't place paths in someone else's town (only human villagers who live in the town may do so).

Back