Selling selling odds 'n ends items

nekojiru

weeaboo
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (2) +
hello! im kuro. i haven't visited this forum in a while, and i want to get back in with some.. early spring cleaning? anyways, i don't want much out of all of this junk.

offers are more than welcome. i don't really have a wishlist, but ill take about anything tbt currency, in-game currency, furniture items, etc.

tell me if you're interested in anything :)) im pulling an allnighter, so i'll be up for a couple hours.
rules are very simple; if we do decide to go to my town, please do not take/trample my flowers. you are welcome to take fruit, though! i only have oranges, peaches, leches, persimmons, apples, mangoes, lemons and durians. no perfect fruit lol.

- birthday shades
- bad bro's stache
- coin nintendo furniture
- caterpillar sofa
- heart bopper hat SOLD
- festivale accessory
- white festive tree SOLD
- balloon dog lamp
- game shelf SOLD (can get more)
- 2x red carnations
- 2x pink lillies
- 1x pink carnations SOLD
- 1x orange roses SOLD
- 1x purple roses SOLD

Last edited:
Game shelf please, 5 tbt? :3 You can drop off in my town Nowez, my fc is in the sidebar

interested in

- heart bopper hat
- 1x pink carnations
- 1x orange roses
- 1x purple roses

is 8 btb okay? :)

Last edited:
Still fairly new to the forum, so not good with prices. How much would you like for the caterpillar sofa? Thank you!

I'd love to take the heart bopper hat and the remainder of the carnations and pink lilies. Would you accept IGB, and if so, how much would you want for all five?

omg.. i am so sorry;; i did indeed fall asleep.

i still have the caterpillar sofa, and im willing to part with it for
anything you have to offer for in-game currency or items you have!

- - - Post Merge - - -

i fell asleep before i took off the heart bopper hat.. im willing to drop off the pink lillies & carnations for free, tho!

omg.. i am so sorry;; i did indeed fall asleep.

i still have the caterpillar sofa, and im willing to part with it for
anything you have to offer for in-game currency or items you have!

- - - Post Merge - - -

i fell asleep before i took off the heart bopper hat.. im willing to drop off the pink lillies & carnations for free, tho!

I can offer 1,000 IGB? Or would you prefer 2,000? Whatever is fair in your opinion!

1k is fine! i got it as a reward in getting first place in the bug-off. they have a collection of furniture.

anyways! i have it in my inventory, ill try to be on for the rest of the day idly with this in my tab. ^^

1k is fine! i got it as a reward in getting first place in the bug-off. they have a collection of furniture.

anyways! i have it in my inventory, ill try to be on for the rest of the day idly with this in my tab. ^^

Delivery or pick-up? I'm afraid I'll have to trade now as my connection to WiFi later might not be stable. I will add your FC now.

hope im not too late! i'll deliver, because my .. town doesn't look very good right now ;v; added.

nekojiru said:

That is so kind of you! When do you have time? :)

Back