• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling ✨ selling purple/blue flowers

Miele

ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Spring Sakura
Pink Hybrid Rose
Mother's Day Carnation
Sakura Easter Egg
Spring Shamrock
Feedback
100% (189) +
I have a bunch of purple and blue flowers for sell. Most of them are blue roses/pansies, but the rest are blue violets, purple roses/pansies ♡
Note: I’ve had the flowers for over a year. They were bought so I have no idea if they’re hacked or not. If they are, you can still keep them and I’ll refund the money entirely.

Prices:
1 tbt each
1 red hibiscus start each
2 white carnations each
3 pink roses each
1 jacob’s ladder for 3 flowers
1 gold rose for 5 flowers

Availability:
From 5PM CST to midnight CST

Rules:
Please add the following friend code before posting: 2123-1916-3797
Prefer to go to your town since I have no room in mine
Tell me when you’re available to trade + which friend code to add
Post on my profile when your gates are open

Last edited:
I'm not sure if this is correct, but could I pay 3 tbt for 3 purple pansies?
Today, I an available anytime. I'm EST so you're just an hour behind me. My fc is 3239-7039-5030.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if this is correct, but could I pay 3 tbt for 3 purple pansies?
Today, I an available anytime. I'm EST so you're just an hour behind me. My fc is 3239-7039-5030.

You did it right ♥️ Post on my profile when your gates are open ~

You did it right ♥️ Post on my profile when your gates are open ~

So sorry, I'm not sure why it didn't notify me that you replied! I should have checked sooner. Anyway, I'll pay you now and open my gates in a minute for the next few hours if you'll be online. Thank you!

Back