Selling Done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_7351.gif

I have two Blue Star Fragments dated August 26, 2024 at 10:35 AM that I want to date trade for ones dated before August 19, 2023 at 11:14 PM.

Only selling tickets now. I think 10 tbt each is probably fine? Idrk.

Also might sell throwback tickets after the quiz results come out. I think 30 tbt each is fair.

Also selling the blue star fragments I don’t need! Dated August 26 this year at 10:35 a.m. for 360 tbt each no idea who’s actually going to buy those but okay

- Blue Star Fragment traded with @/skarmoury for one dated September 15, 2020 at 6:51 PM
IMG_6852.gif

I'll buy one of the blue frags for 360 tbt 😇

I also have a rainbow heart balloon that I'm looking to trade for throwback tickets so if that's something you would be interested in we could work out a deal! No worries if not though.

I'll buy one of the blue frags for 360 tbt 😇

I also have a rainbow heart balloon that I'm looking to trade for throwback tickets so if that's something you would be interested in we could work out a deal! No worries if not though.
I can totally send you the blue frag! Do you want a message?

Also, what did you want me to buy with the throwback tickets? I only have 33 right now. 🥲

I can totally send you the blue frag! Do you want a message?

Also, what did you want me to buy with the throwback tickets? I only have 33 right now. 🥲
I would love any silly/cute space themed message if you could come up with something! Otherwise maybe just this emoji ☄️
Sending the payment over now! I'll PM you about the throwback tickets 😊

hi Yoshi! I'd love to buy a blue frag if you still have any available, but no worries if not! 💙

hiya! i’d love to buy a blue frag for 360 tbt if you still have tickets available!
hi Yoshi! I'd love to buy a blue frag if you still have any available, but no worries if not! 💙
Sorry, I just made a deal with @/deana, so I don’t think I’ll have any throwback tickets left over after that to buy more frags.

Do you have any idea what you are looking for? No one wants to low ball you 💜 (wish I could afford)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back