• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Selling some flowers, fruit and items^^

Mayor: Lily
Town: Aomori
Items: 8 blue roses
Delivery/Pickup: delivery
Total: 16 TBT

Hello!
I?m out right now but will be home later this evening.
I hope that?s ok :) I?m EST! I should be home around 8 pm EST!

I am still interested, though I may forget to check this thread altogether, haha.

Okay. I've taken all your orders. I hope I'll be able to trade asap! I'll vm/pm you all asap in about 3 weeks if that's okay!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I checked twice, but I think I didn't list the items you ordered, Hadley. If they aren't in my list, then I can't order them for you. I'm very sorry for that, but you'll have to order those at another shop. I could still get you the Jacob's ladder you ordered, though.

I think they were in the link in your post. If not, I probably replied in the wrong place. Don't need the Jacob's ladder anymore, so let's just pretend I never said anything.

Back