• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Selling some stuff looking for IGB...have art and gullivaar stuff, lily of valley flowers

I'm interested in the ironwood table recipe! I could trade you a bunch of yellow and white rose seeds (20x each?) and let you catalogue the fortune-telling set!

I'm interested in the ironwood table recipe! I could trade you a bunch of yellow and white rose seeds (20x each?) and let you catalogue the fortune-telling set!
I have the fortune telling set but thank you! Yes I would love this trade. Dodo code is the same I gave the other person. I havent closed my island.

Are you accepting IGB or NMT for anything on sale? Or is it only what you're looking for?

I wanted to know how much you would sell for both the wands, both moving wallpapers, and the cute black tea table? I can offer NMT and IGB. I do have a few orange roses, I can probably throw in 3

Hello! I would like to buy all 11 tickets. how does a 2.5mil sound as an offer?

I can come pickup whenever you are ready.
I'm ready. What's the code?
Post automatically merged:

I'm ready. What's the code?
Lol didnt read that right ok
Post automatically merged:

Dodo code 1NKNR.
Unikai please come first
I'll let you know as soon as were done rawrrawrmonstar
😁

Back