• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling SELLING TBT FOR IGB

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (1) +
So yeah the title pretty much explains it. I'm selling/trading TBT for IGB cause I'm still in need of bells lol. Thanks everyone

Sorry if I'm bugging your thread, but if you needed more bells, you could have always asked me. Didn't your bro give you what I left?

If I remember correctly, your brother went and asked for 4mill straight :LOL: And it was no trouble at all! Besides, didn't you want to pick up some hybrids too?

Purple roses spawn from white+white.
For golden, you have first to get black roses (red+red), let it wilt, and then water it with a golden can.
Blues are the most complicated! First you have to spawn a purple and an orange (red+yellow). From those two, you need two normal reds, and then from those second-generation-reds a blue rose might spawn.

Purple roses spawn from white+white.
For golden, you have first to get black roses (red+red), let it wilt, and then water it with a golden can.
Blues are the most complicated! First you have to spawn a purple and an orange (red+yellow). From those two, you need two normal reds, and then from those second-generation-reds a blue rose might spawn.
halp XD

Back