• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Selling Various Unorderables

if you're on any time soon and still have this, my offer remains. I have not had the chance to check the forums today, sorry.

Still have it - hopefully we will both be on at the same time soon. I'm on for the next 2 and a half hours. PM me if you are on any time during then so I definitely see it :)

Sounds fine to me! I am having dinner in a bit but I should have enough time to trade quickly now if you like? I'll double check I still have you added and open my gate :)

Last edited:
I'd like the ultra machine, but not very wealthy! Name your price, be fair and I'll try trading to raise the funds! Might want harvest mirror.... Unsure :/

Hi can I please buy the mermaid dresser and table? Do you take TBT bells? If possible I'd like to pay in those, thanks. c:

Hi can I please buy the mermaid dresser and table? Do you take TBT bells? If possible I'd like to pay in those, thanks. c:

I usually wouldn't but I can if need be, I'm selling my TBT at the moment so I can just add it to the amount I am selling! Make me an offer? :)

I usually wouldn't but I can if need be, I'm selling my TBT at the moment so I can just add it to the amount I am selling! Make me an offer? :)

Oh thank you so much I'm just running low on IGB at the moment. Is 75 TBT okay?

Sure! That's fine :) What sort of time are you usually online?

Afternoons and evenings I seem to always just miss you :( Right now I learned what GMT was and if I understand correctly then I'm usually on from about 8-11. If we could set a specific time that would be great, thank you so much :blush:

Back