• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Selling Various Unorderables

Afternoons and evenings I seem to always just miss you :( Right now I learned what GMT was and if I understand correctly then I'm usually on from about 8-11. If we could set a specific time that would be great, thank you so much :blush:

9PM GMT? That's 13 hours and 15 minutes from now! :)

Hello, do you have the heros pants still available? C:
If so, let me know how much you'd like for them?

Hello, do you have the heros pants still available? C:
If so, let me know how much you'd like for them?

I do. I'm going offline in about 10 minutes because it's late but my gate is open now if you want to quickly trade today, otherwise we can always do tomorrow? is 50k okay?

I'm good to go now and 50k sounds great! Thanks c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks & good night c:

Last edited:
I have to go to the store in a min, I think I'll be able to trade around that time. I'll PM :)

The:
1. Arwing
2. Block
3. Block floor
4. Fire flower
5. Goal pole
6. Hero boots
7. Master sword
8. Red pikmin
9. S.S. Dolphin
10. Triple bananas
11. Varia suit
12. Varia shoes
13. Wii board
14. Yellow pikmin
15. Yoshi's egg

Tell me if you're ok with this list lol. If so I'll bring over a million bells (including spiderweb clock), or you can come to me. :)

The:
1. Arwing
2. Block
3. Block floor
4. Fire flower
5. Goal pole
6. Hero boots
7. Master sword
8. Red pikmin
9. S.S. Dolphin
10. Triple bananas
11. Varia suit
12. Varia shoes
13. Wii board
14. Yellow pikmin
15. Yoshi's egg

Tell me if you're ok with this list lol. If so I'll bring over a million bells (including spiderweb clock), or you can come to me. :)

That's fine, my gate is open and I'm ready :) my town is called Swindon

Going out for a few hours and will be back in around 2 and a half hours so feel free to place any orders and I'll respond when I'm back :)

Back