• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

September days

Imbri

Resident Night Mare
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1856-7828-8669
Island
Deilf Isle
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Strawberry Doll
Tortimer
Shadow Kitty Plush
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rose Crystal
Lily of the Valley
Pavé Pink Feather
Hazel had a great day. I went back to check on her in the evening, and Vic was hanging out with her. It's good to know that the villagers wanted to make her day special.

I still think I might move her out. I'm so bad at this, guys; I know it's a game and that having different villagers is part of it, but there's a little part of my brain that doesn't want them to be unhappy or unwanted. Curse you, Nintendo! You've done too good a job on that!

The thing is, I don't really care for uchis, although I've learned to like Hazel somewhat. I also have all the PWP suggestions from her, so I could do without them in town, completely. Before Midge appeared in the campsite, I thought about getting a second lazy, but with the new addition of cards and Wisp, I could bring Wolf Link in, which would give me a second smug. I honestly don't think I could handle another cranky, and certainly not another jock. Plus, Beardo might benefit from the competition.

I really like the idea of Epona, though (maybe in place of Bonbon someday?), or trying to get Sally, which was what I thought I was getting when Hazel originally plotted in town.

The only thing I know for certain is that Dizzy, Beardo, Midge, Kitt, and Goldie are not to move out. Ever. I'm rather fond of Vic, Mathilda, and Roald, but I would give them up before the others. I like Bonbon, but I haven't really connected with her. And Hazel... well, we've been over that.

If I'm still this confused about it, I guess I'm not ready to choose. I have the cards, so it isn't as though I have to make the decision right now. Or someone could pop in here and decide for me. ;)

Back