• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Sets of Black Flowers

Anneka

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
0% (0) +
I'd love to finally get started on the witchy supernatural theme I have dreamed of for my town.

I'm looking for sets of two black lillies, black cosmos, black tulips, and black roses.

Totally open to negotiating on price. As I'm new to the forums, I can only pay with IGB.

Thanks so much!

Last edited:
I can give you the set of two black roses. How much can you offer? :) ❤ (Anything from my wishlist below works as well!)

Aww, your wishlist is lovely. I wish I could help but I'm a new player all-around so my catalogue isn't very full yet.

Would 75k per flower work? 150k total?

Aww, your wishlist is lovely. I wish I could help but I'm a new player all-around so my catalogue isn't very full yet.

Would 75k per flower work? 150k total?
Sure, that's totally fine! ❤ Would you like me to deliver, or for you to come pick up? :)

I'm happy to pick them up! I'll add you in a second.

Let me know when you're free! <3

I have a lot of orange and black roses I can sell you. Let me know your price per and I'll agree or disagree.

Like this comment so I know you've replied easier.

Back