• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shadow_Link's Extras

SL92

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Whatever I can't put in Shadow_Link's Sig Chronology or My Avatars, I'm going to put in here. That includes sig add-ons, banners, and anything else I can't classify.

The biggest thing here is going to be the Smash Bros add-on in my sig down there, which I might make for you if requested. I'll start from just the couple of banners I made.

This is the banner I put together to top mine and TwilightKing's ongoing weekly videogame coverage. I couldn't find nice renders of a DS or a Wii, so I had to do them myself.

wiiwantitfx4.png

This is the banner I made for Snoopdogga's Wii Want It threads, along with four minor buttons, which you can see if you read his reviews when they come out. The background is a Wiimote .JPG image I painstakingly retouched.

newcomerszk0.png

I saved the .XCF file for this one- which means I can put one together easily and quickly. The order from left to right is the order of my favorite newcomers.

If it's not too much trouble, could you make one of your SB sigs for me?

The order would be, MK, Dedede, Olimar, Ike, Lucas

Koehler said:
If it's not too much trouble, could you make one of your SB sigs for me?
Me too.

Ike, Pit, Meta Knight, Sonic, Poke'mon Trainer

Thanks if you can get around to it.

I'll start them tomorrow, they won't take long. I also have to update my thread to accommodate the Smash Bros Preview banner I made...

Here's Koehler's, I'll get to JJH tomorrow.
newcomers3uw3.png

Here's JJH's now.
newcomers4cd4.png

Back