• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shared Birthdays?

Kapriznyy

Was he slow?
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens
I was just thinking about this:

If you share a birthday with one of your villagers, when that date rolls around... are there two parties (one for you and one at their place or however it would work) or does your birthday override theirs since you're the mayor? o_O

there are two separate parties c:
i share a birthday with felicity and even though we were best friends, she didn't come to my birthday party because she was having her own. it kind of sucks, because she didn't even acknowledge that it was also my birthday when i went to her party, and i think it would be really cute to at least have some kind of mention that our birthdays are the same.​

Forever salty that I share a birthday with one of my least favorite villagers and species..

Last edited:
I share a birthday with Melba and we had two different parties. She's one of my favorites so it was kind of sad that she couldn't be the one to host my party but it was still nice seeing what would happen.

I share a birthday with Dizzy the elephant, but i've never had them in my town before?

I share a birthday with Chief the wolf~
Just because of this he's one of my dreamies

That means my birthday and his was yesterday :p

Last edited:
I share mine with *cringes* Quillson u.u
So I've never had him in my town lol

I share a birthday with Tammi (the monkey), I've never actually had her in my town. But that's also April Fools Day, so there actually has been a time I didn't even have a party cause the time I got on clashed with the event- and I hadn't even talked to Blanca yet x'D

i share a birthday with anabelle! it helps that she is one of my dreamies. the reason why she is my dreamie is not because she shares the same birthday as me, however. lol

Last edited:
Thanks for the responses! <3

I share a birthday with one of the anteaters - can't remember who it was. And I was thinking hey, she's cute, might wanna adopt her in if I see her in the cycling towns, buuut my mind went straight to how the game would handle the party and I was worried she might get shafted somehow! o.o Glad to know that doesn't happen. That would've been a bummer.

I figured it would be two different parties. Sometimes you see a villager at Re-Tail and when you walk directly to Main Street, they're already shopping at T&Ts.

I almost share my birthday with Ken but it's just a day off! He's my fave smug as well! :D

I share the same birthday with Kitty. I don't have her in New Leaf, ever, but she's one of my first clients in Happy Home Designer. She doesn't really look that bad, unfortunately I'm not fond of snooty villagers. I don't have any plans on having her, so I don't have an idea nor I care if she's going to throw her own party or not. Heh.

I share my birthday with Cube the penguin. Not my favorite, but he's a pretty cool guy. I wouldn't mind having him in my town if I didn't have a strictly cats only town.

I share the same birthday with tipper, but I didn't even know that until I checked the bulletin board the next day after.

I share a birthday with Penelope. She actually just moved into my town, so I'll have to check this out! Only 1 and 1/2 moths to go!

I share a birthday with Margie. Not bad, but I'd prefer another villager. x3

I share a birthday with Aurora, also known as the cutest little penguin with occasional demon eyes (I don't think so, but others believe that). There are two parties, because when you start up your game, your birthday party starts immediately, and then you're free to do what you want with your day.

Back