• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Sheldon the Jock Squirrel!

Aquadirt

Superhero!
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
ど
う
ぶ
森
3 Envelopes
Gold Super Mailbox
Feedback
100% (50) +
I do not currently have room for him, but am looking for someone to reserve him for me while I try to get Biff out. He's the only one out of all ten that I want to have leave, so this might take a small amount of time... Anyway, let me know~ I can pay bells or whatever so please tell me what you want!

I have Sheldon but I don't want Biff.

That's the only villager I'm getting rid of.
Sheldon isn't often desirable, lol. Want bells? I've got a hefty amount of items too~

I didn't really mean for it to seem like I was offering Biff, I just need him to leave so I have space for Sheldon. lol

Last edited:
Perhaps we can negotiate a price? Do you have a dryer or a clothesline? Sleek--sideboard, stereo, stool, or dresser? Alpine--low table, or kitchen cart? Minimalist--Table or end table? Modern wood-- sofa, chair, closet?

Yeah, actually. I can order all those things. And toss down a few bells if ya want. But I have to get that Hippo out of my town. lol
It is so hard to get out a certain villager... -n,-

Yeah how do you do that. Sheldon just moved in last night and I haven't talked to him since. I'm not apposed to TT either. Should I just not talk to him and TT forward til he's moving?

You can do that. Just make sure each day to talk to everyone that you want to keep. And look for them to do that surprised thing and run up to you. I'm going to the state fair now and will start kicking Biff out tonight, should be back in about five and a half hours at the most, 930 EST. As soon as Sheldon says he wants to leave, tell him it's okay. If he changes his mind, reset (lol, no Resetti unless you built the Reset Center) and then just don't talk to him at all because you probably don't have a high enough friendship with him to talk him into leaving.

*Edit, everything is ordered EXCEPT the Dryer. I don't have one, but I do have the Washer/Dryer. I'm sorry about that, will throw in extra bells for hopes crushed. Also, leaving now, thanks for responding anyway! :D

Last edited:
Back