• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Shino is in boxes tomorrow

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Wishlist Items

Beanz

Sophisticated Hi-C drinker
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1874-6412-6607
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Friday the 13th Candy
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (138) +
Shino asked to move today so she’ll be in boxes by tomorrow. I’m asking for 15 tbt and the cactus furniture item for her.

I don't have the cactus furniture item but I can offer more TBT if no one else takes her
nobody else has posted on this thread except for you so you can have her. it’s ok if you don’t have the cactus item, how much more tbt would you like to offer?

Yay! Does 30 TBT seem fair?
sorry for not replying earlier. 30 tbt sounds great. i’m away from my switch right now, so if you’re available later can we schedule a time? i can time travel to tomorrow or we can wait.

sorry for not replying earlier. 30 tbt sounds great. i’m away from my switch right now, so if you’re available later can we schedule a time? i can time travel to tomorrow or we can wait.
No worries! I'm juggling quite a bit myself. I left my switch at home and wont have it for another 6 hrs, but we can schedule a time then! I have no problem waiting for tomorrow, I try not to time travel if I can help it hahaha

No worries! I'm juggling quite a bit myself. I left my switch at home and wont have it for another 6 hrs, but we can schedule a time then! I have no problem waiting for tomorrow, I try not to time travel if I can help it hahaha
it’s okay, what time zone are you in? im in est so in 6 hours it’ll be 9 PM and i will very likely be available, if not we can wait until tomorrow. i will be available after 11 am tomorrow, i’ll have to leave go some where at 4 pm but after that i’ll be around for the rest of the day.

it’s okay, what time zone are you in? im in est so in 6 hours it’ll be 9 PM and i will very likely be available, if not we can wait until tomorrow. i will be available after 11 am tomorrow, i’ll have to leave go some where at 4 pm but after that i’ll be around for the rest of the day.
I am in a similar time zone! Perhaps I can message you when I get home and we can work out the details then?

Back