• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Shino 🎐

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquilla

☀️ all was golden when the day met the night 🌙
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
3591-5022-2346
Galaxy Cupcake
Gold Trophy (First Place)
Shooting Star
Gold Trophy (First Place)
Enchanted Bloom
Love Ball
Rainbow Moon Jellyfish
White Star Fragment
Aurora Sky
Moon Ball
Feedback
100% (91) +
I encountered her while island hopping this morning and while she’s very beautiful and cute, she doesn’t fit my island (and I have enough Peppies).

I‘m looking for tbt or collectible offers 🌸 I’ll start the moving out process soon and will update with a picture once she’s in boxes~

Not first come first serve

thanks for looking 💜

I don't have particular ones in mind! I generally collect eggs, and like green or pink collectibles (think things that would match with what I have in my side bar). I would love a second spring sakura, but am open for a lot of suggestions ^^
Hi! What kinds of collectibles were you looking for?

Oh okay! Right now I have 18 earth eggs, most of the bunny day stuff, pink diner chair, pink dj turntable, pink box corner sofa, pink puppy plushie, 2 blossom viewing lanterns, and some of the wedding pieces.

Last edited:
Oh okay! Right now I have 18 earth eggs, most of the bunny day stuff, pink diner chair, pink dj turntable, pink box corner sofa, pink puppy plushie, 2 blossom viewing lanterns, and some of the wedding pieces.
Oh! I am not looking for in game items, thank you! Collectibles are the little pictures you can see under my profile:
1636041368157.png
or alternatively I'm looking for tbt, the currency used exclusively here on the forum!

Oh, so sorry I’m newer to bell tree and didn’t realize those were a thing. I unfortunately don’t have either those or tbt 😢

I have 300 TBT currently. I really want her and Target hasnt dropped the Amibo cards yet 😭

460 TBT
I also have a plot open since I've been hunting for her. :)

Thank you for so many offers and your interest! I am a bit overwhelmed to be frank, but will pm one of you now and close this thread. I wish I could get a Shino for all of you - here's to hoping my amiibo set includes her!

Good luck everyone and thanks again 💜 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back