• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shipping Villagers?

roscoe and muffy but i dont even ship them it just
MUFFY NEVER STOPS TALKING ABOUT HIM and EVERYONE'S talking about 'OOOH MUFFYA ND ROSCOE MUFFY AND ROSCOE' theyre the only two villagers with an actual relationship and its so

Lopez x Fuchsia because they moved right next to each other in my old town and it was the cutest thing. I also have another ship but it's kind of silly and doesn't make much sense without context, so I'll spare the boring details of that. >w>;

Phoebe and Phil. They both randomly moved into my town and I don't particularly care for either but I ship them hehe

Bree and Moose are by far the most official couple in my town. There always together, everyone always talks about what they do together, Bree messes with Moose out of affection and Moose never EVER gets mad at her, plus every time the have conversation they both walk away happily and cheerfully.

rTnCp5i.jpg

Plus Bree is trying to get Moose to read more and I can just imagine him coming over to her house everyday for reading meet up and only doing it cause he likes spending time with Bree.

Colton and Julian, the even live next to each other n my town,filbert and peanut,savannah and papi

Lolly and Tom pretty much do it to themselves.

They live right next to each other, they send each other a lot of gifts, they talk about each other more than the other villagers... It's pretty obvious what's going on.

Deirdre x Erik or Deirdre x Lopez. She doesn't really like hanging out with anyone else but man does she love to talk about and give gifts to those two boys. Doesn't help they both just talk about her non stop.

ZellxMuffy (but Muffy will be leaving soon, someone's going to be heartbroken) are so official in Serenity.
They are always talking about each other and sending each other stuff and I often see them together at the plaza.

Wendy, who has just arrived yesterday, has talked about Shep countless time already, hahaha.
But so far it seems to be one sided.
But who knows, maybe a new couple in town.

For me, it'll always be Whitney/Chief and Lolly/Punchy.

Lolly moved right next to Punchy in my town, so I've created a path connecting their two houses and I'm planning on decorating it with pink lilies c:

I always thought Tangy and Bob would be cute together. Dotty and Moe, are actually really cute together. Savannah and Roscoe are, like super cool together. Diana and Beau are a majestic couple! Don't you think Rosie and Punchy look pretty neat together? Strangely, I like how Tom and Maple are together. Another really good couple is Lolly and Fang.

In my old town, I had Sly and Beau. They were a couple. No shipping needed. They broke up a couple times, because Beau would always wear the camo shirt that Sly had. But he would stop wearing it for maybe a week or two, then wear it again. Plus, they lived almost right next to each other, and they were always together.

Nana and Grizzly... They're kind of opposites since one is normal and one is cranky, but I think it works in a really cute way. I imagine Nana would be the only one gentle and patient enough to be able to get close to a cranky, and it certainly helped when Grizzly started wearing the cute pastel-colored designs I made for Nana :)

I also ship Amelia and Phil platonically. They seem to have some kind of friendly rivalry where they make jokes about eachother constantly, but in the end they really care about eachother. I imagine them being related in some way too, since they're both birds.

BAM X JULIAN I KNOW IM A GUY BUT IT'S JUST RIGHT IN MY TOWN THEY HAVE THE SAME SHIRT ON THEY LIVE RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER AND THEY HAVE THE SAME UMBRELLA THEY WERE MEANT TO BE

Back