• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shipping Villagers?

Tangy and Stinky shipped themselves not surprisingly both cats and peppies and jocks do that...I shipped Sparrow in for Robin...I try to have a match in this new town for everyone as I noticed the game was giving two types one male and one female of a species every map check so Lilly and Wart Jr shipped though I am befriending him like mad to get him out lol...unfortunately the ugly guy is growing on me but Stinky yeah once he is maxed he is out lol. I have some weird ships going on in some towns but it is what it is I moved in Hopper for Sprinkle but she wants non of it she likes my male alt space saver lol. I brought Drago in to replace a Tucker for my Elephant girls but that also didn't work. I read a big thing about signs and species..ex cats and dogs will obviously not click lol. Wolves and sheep as well. Bangle and Leonardo were cute but I lost her to an accident and Bianca is acting icy towards everyone lately...Fang and Whitney are cute and Wolfgang and Freya, I am trying Pash and Kidd but Kidd is a loner type so far. If I have an older town with a male alt he gets a lot of attn which is funny, Zell likes my mayor so I made his catchphrase over zealous lol.
I am trying to pair in this new town I need someone for Naomi, Cranston and a uchi pairing...I felt bad when I was rearranging villagers when I messed up a ship or even a friendship Winnie moved out forever ok but Tia must have been her BFF because she still says Hay-Now! lol after over a year in game time since the move.

I'm gonna ship Whitney with Chief once I get Whitney (a dream villager of mine). I originally wanted to pair her with Fang, but they look kinda alike since their fur is the same color so I feel like I'd get slightly confused when I see their backs, not knowing who it is lol.
It's probably kinda weird to ship/pair animals off like this, but I think it makes the game more fun/cute lol.
Anyway, I'll probably pair off more of my villagers when the opportunity arises...hahaha! >:D

Erik and Whitney are my new pairing - I just think they look so adorable together.
I mean, a wolf and a deer? Perfect match?
Other than that it is Octavian and Marina....I just like to see them together :)
Funny thing. All of your villagers are either Tier 1 or Tier 2 according to the newest popularity polls.

i don't exactly ship them, but sylvia is always asking me to deliver things to pekoe...she seems to be too shy to do it herself. if only sylvia was a bear cub, then she could stay in my town and maybe i could find out more about their relationship...

i don't really ship any of my villagers romantically, but i best friend ship marshal and rosie! they live right next door and have matching umbrellas and i always see them standing next to each other on the opening screen ;o;

in my mind they're best friends and its adorable

Sally x Marshal

Even though I ship AC villagers, my most favorite ship is in a anime and it's actually canon. Unlike AC where the only Canon couples are Kapp'n and his wife or Cyrus and Reese.

Last edited:
I don't ship my villagers anywhere. If they want to leave I let them usually, but it always seems to be a late night moving. I don't know if they hire a truck or just demolish their house and walk away cause I'm always asleep when it happens.

That's not what this thread is about. XD

Anyway, I kinda ship Stitches and Maple in my bf's town. He's always telling me how Stitches often talks about Maple and often have deliveries for each other. It's kinda cute since they're both bear cubs.

In my town, I ship Kevin and Pancetti. Their houses are far from each other but they somehow almost always end up walking by each other. I think Kevin works out to show off for Pancetti but she's not easily impressed. =v=

Back