• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shops closing Down for the night

Shyone2313!

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
So why is it that Timmy and Tommy throw you out at closing time but the Able sisters let you stay past closing šŸ¤” tommy and Tommy are like sorry but we are closing *kicks me out* . It 10 o clock and Abelā€™s is closing Mabel is like oh you need the fitting room ?go on in šŸ˜‚

So why is it that Timmy and Tommy throw you out at closing time but the Able sisters let you stay past closing šŸ¤” tommy and Tommy are like sorry but we are closing *kicks me out* . It 10 o clock and Abelā€™s is closing Mabel is like oh you need the fitting room ?go on in šŸ˜‚
I think they forgot to program or didnā€™t consider programming for the Able Sisters thing.

They're kids, man. They gotta be in bed or else they get grounded. Grounded!
I think they forgot to program or didnā€™t consider programming for the Able Sisters thing.
It's like that for every game, I believe. I guess the Ables don't care if you stay while Nook/T&T want you to get the fudge out.

Timmy and Tommy is the AC version of Walmart... they make money no matter how good or bad their customer service is. Able Sisters are the more accommodating family business who will stay open in hopes of selling a t-shirt to pay the lease.

Back