• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Should i get the 2D's xl

ray17

RAY
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
hello this is my first post and I've had a 2D's for years and had a D's wen i was a kid broke the charger hole thingy (idk what its called) and its starting to mess up to, so im saving up to get the the 2D's xl and i'm been wondering what's its like and can i transfer my 2D's data and will I have to repurchase my digital games specifically Animal Crossing welcome amiibo. Sorry for the long post and wonky wording. 🐱🐭🐹

the 2DS XL is actually amazing and my favourite console (rip the switch lol)
anyway, i have one now and it's lasted me so long, longer than both 2DS's i had before ^-^
plus it reads amiibos without an nfc reader ☆

also if ur 2DS is still working when u get a 2DS XL, u will be able to transfer all data over including digitally downloaded games

Thank you! I really appreciate the help :blush:
Image result for animal crossing isaball happy gif

I had a DS lite for years and then caved and bought a 2DS XL, the screen size made a huge difference to the quality of games for me! I’d say go for it c:

Back