• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Should I relocate these villagers or just blow up the town?

Mookie

It'sa Me, Mookio
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Mailbox
So I just bought a cheap used copy, mostly to dabble with time travel, other layouts, etc. and found the following:
Marshal
Cole
Elmer
Pierce
Baabara
Gala
Sprinkle
Fuchsia

It would be nice to help some people out and make some money for two more bridges and a campsite, but I don't know if I have the patience to play just to move one character out. I'm having no luck getting rid of Olaf in my main town.

If you have Marshal, you are sitting on a goldmine. You could get pretty much anyone you want in a trade. That's why I would encourage you not to reset. In the end, town layout is what matters.

I'm about 100% sure Marshal's on the MOST WANTED LIST for villagers in this game. Resetting your town with him in it is like getting all the popular villagers and then not playing for 2198371824 years. -.-

Those are very good villagers, I'm jelly... :rolleyes: Anyway, trade 'em or sell 'em, get someone to hold your money and reset.
(And can I ask where you got a used copy and at what price? Been looking all over *^*)

I'm out of the loop as far as market prices on villagers, what's the lowest/highest Marshal would go for?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Those are very good villagers, I'm jelly... :rolleyes: Anyway, trade 'em or sell 'em, get someone to hold your money and reset.
(And can I ask where you got a used copy and at what price? Been looking all over *^*)

$29.99 at GameStop, plus bonus 30% trade credit for trade ins if you put it toward a used game and spent some reward points on a 50% off used games coupon. Basically free after a couple trades. And I was lucky because they usually delete game data before reselling.

Back