• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Should i reset my island?

daisy-mae

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I currently have an island which has 3 stars. I really wanted to terraform my island and it ended up making the game not fun. I don't really have any motivation to continue terraforming and finishing my island. Even though I have really nice villagers, I really want to re start and take the game slow. What do you think? :(

It sounds like you’ve already made up your mind 😊 if the villagers are the only thing keeping up attached to that island, you can always get them again.

Yeah, you should restart your island based on your reasons. Villagers are something you can get back. Just keep in mind about the placement of the river mouths, peninsula and Resident Services as those are things you cannot change later.

Back