• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Should I time travel?

disneydorky

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
I haven't had time to place ACNL with the holidays and finishing up school. I last played in mid November, but would like to have Toy Day in my town and do all the fun stuff leading up to it. Eventually though, I think I'd like to have it up to date. I stopped playing on a day that I'd rejected a move request, so everyone should still be there. What do you guys think? Should I just start it up again and forget the holidays, or time travel back to when I last played?

depends-- have you ever had Toy Day before? if not, then absolutely time travel and enjoy it.

otherwise, i'd say it depends on how much free time you have for "catching up."

I think there's no harm in it, especially if you want to participate in everything leading up to Toy Day. Time travelling backwards only counts as one day, and you're all set since you've rejected asking someone's request to move out.

I'd do it since ACNL during Winter is lovely! The music is really great and there's so many activities to do like building the snowmen.

I haven't I started playing the game last January.

ah you definitely should-- actually, if you last played in mid-november then to me you're not even time-travelling if you're just changing the device date to match the next calendar day that wouldve taken place in your town.

i'd start right where you left off since youve only played the game for 10.5 months. There's still Harvest Festival to finish out with in November, then all the pre-Toy Day stuff and Toy Day in december, plus Countdown on New Year's Eve.

Last edited:
Back