• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Sig/Art Makers...

You know what that prooves? Microsoft is a no good, stinkin' COPYCAT!!! We all know Nintendo OWNS the gaming biz, and the rest all just want to become their own Nintendo. It's too bad that's perfectly legal. Otherwise, I wouldn't blame Nintendo for sueing them for everything they've got! XBox and PS(insert something here) bashers UNITE!!! I only got a PS2 because my dad got it, not me. I rarely play my PS2, let alnoe buy many games for it.

If you are good with sigs, paint, and all this stuff, this is the palce to be. I will be giving out bells for jobs done. The amount of bells depends on how good it is.

BAMBAM! said:
BAMBAM! said:
My Webpage

I just found it and I made one here it is ( this is my first time ok)
woops sorry how do you post pictures that you made?
You have to upload them to a photo storage online. You can sign up for free at photobucket.com Just upload the picture, and use the code they give you and post it.

BULERIAS said:
BAMBAM! said:
BAMBAM! said:
My Webpage

woops sorry how do you post pictures that you made?
You have to upload them to a photo storage online. You can sign up for free at photobucket.com Just upload the picture, and use the code they give you and post it.
can you make a link?

PKMNRULES! said:
You know what that prooves? Microsoft is a no good, stinkin' COPYCAT!!! We all know Nintendo OWNS the gaming biz, and the rest all just want to become their own Nintendo. It's too bad that's perfectly legal. Otherwise, I wouldn't blame Nintendo for sueing them for everything they've got! XBox and PS(insert something here) bashers UNITE!!! I only got a PS2 because my dad got it, not me. I rarely play my PS2, let alnoe buy many games for it.
Nintendo just announced some stuff about the Rev. It will DOMINATE

BAMBAM! said:
My Webpage

Here it is!...so far.

Gamerhq.bmp

I have a cool image editing program that can make any normal pic look uber-sexy.

My best work:

CR51.jpg

LoZFSA21.jpg

krystal011.jpg

falco021.jpg

starfox_arwing1.jpg

I can make any picture look good, just give me the word.

PIKMIN042 said:
I have a cool image editing program that can make any normal pic look uber-sexy.

My best work:

CR51.jpg

LoZFSA21.jpg

krystal011.jpg

falco021.jpg

starfox_arwing1.jpg

I can make any picture look good, just give me the word.
HOLY CRAP!!!! THOSE ARE GREAT!!!!

I posted about them in Off-Topic. I used Google's image-editing program Picasa 2. It's free.

Back