• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Sigh... this game makes me so frustrated sometimes.

Sholee

everything must go~
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Red Candy
Orange Candy
Yellow Candy
Green Candy
Blue Candy
う
ぶ
つ
の
森
I resetted my town few days ago, spent HOURRRRS and got the perfect layout I was look for. I set my house and all, got 100% mayor points and today I wanted to build a bridge next to my house but couldn't because apparently my house was too close. This sucks..

:'((((((((((

Sholee! The PERFECT map is more important than the perfect bridge! Relax & find a new spot. ^_^

No new spots unless I demolish my fountain which looks like I'll have to.

tis8.jpg

Hrms, that's alotta conflicts. Have you tried the Cobblestone Bridge? This can be built at an angle.

I had to face this issue today too!!
I ended up shuffling things about, I guess like in real life, sometimes perfection just cant be achieved :( x

I'm wanting to put a bridge near a players house but now you got all me paranoid that its not gonna work :/

Put a Cobblestone Bridge over that bend between your house and the fountain. As was said, it can be angled and that would be a good and highly accessible spot for it.

Back