Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (71) +
Heya Everyone o/
I was wondering can someone with the talent of art (not me;)) make me a matching Signature and Avatar, i will pay them 200 bells (is that a fair price i dont know these things D:) and um, i would like Hamsuke on it please :) Thank you. <3 <3 :D

Is 200 bells a bad deal... because I don't know whats a good deal D: OK new rule, you choose how many bells it is!! :eek:

I'd make ya one but I'm not sure if I'll finish it. (so busy)

Omg thanks so much <3 <3 When do you think it will be finished?? :eek:

Edit: I read that wrong sorry ^_^'

Last edited:
I'll make a quick one, you don't have to use it or pay me, I'm doing it for fun.

Ok, made it.

Hamusuta signature.jpg

Considering that I used a image from the internet and I just did it quickly, as I said it's free of charge.

Last edited:
Just the hamster what text do you want?

EDIT: Here's a rough draft, what color text do you want what color outline also since it's so bare what other pictures do you want? there isn't a large variety Hamtasu photos.

Also do you like the shadow/white outline effect?
I can edit it until you think it's pretty much perfect.

aaua95.jpg

Last edited:
Just the hamster what text do you want?

EDIT: Here's a rough draft, what color text do you want what color outline also since it's so bare what other pictures do you want? there isn't a large variety Hamtasu photos.

Also do you like the shadow/white outline effect?
I can edit it until you think it's pretty much perfect.

aaua95.jpg

OMG THAT IS SO COOL. The only changes I ask of you is could you make it a bit smaller and could you use the font 'Fink Heavy'? Thanks so much if you do <3 :D

I'll make a quick one, you don't have to use it or pay me, I'm doing it for fun.

Ok, made it.

Considering that I used a image from the internet and I just did it quickly, as I said it's free of charge.

Omg thank you so much that sig is so cute <3 But I think I like Garrett's better but thanks so much for the effort so Im gonna give you 50 bells <3

That's odd... I can manually do the transactions for you guys if you want.

Ok, that'd work. But don't bother giving me any Bells as I just did the work quickly and for fun.

I'm glad you got such an awesome sig. Its definitely better than what i had in mind.

I just tried to manually adjust the Bell counts for Garrett/Rover and ran into the same Invalid ID errors so hold on for the moment. I'll talk to Jeremy about it tomorrow.

I just tried to manually adjust the Bell counts for Garrett/Rover and ran into the same Invalid ID errors so hold on for the moment. I'll talk to Jeremy about it tomorrow.

Did it work? Because half my bells are gone now :3

Back