• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Signature.

Gnome

the poster formerly known as AverageSean
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Here is an example signature.
Siggy.jpg

Please rate honestly.

that is a horrible render, good text imo but oddly placed, and nothing but red in the background so 3/10

not to bad if its your first sig :p

The backgrounds a bit plain, and the white lines around the gyroid look a bit messy, but other than that its good for a first attempt.

The text may need a dark border too.

Nate said:
white pixelly border.

work on that.

but not bad for a beginner. ;)
I agree.

Try to get a little more...exciting with the backround, in the future.

And Nate, post more. We don't see enough boxxy.

My fourth spoiler is my favorite sig..lol jk, but it's pretty..funny..yet disturbing. A great welcoming message to new guys! lol :D

*note first sig, no fancy shmancy photshop, couldn't find a render, had to make one, so yeah it's going to be pretty bad.

i'd give it maybe like a 3/10... the colors were all... i don't know how to explain it... sort of close to being on the same side of the color wheel, lol. putting red beside brown kind of hurts the eyes a bit, and then the lighter brown just makes it worse. =*(

maybe make the background dark green or purple, and your name the opposite. like dark green background, dark green name, or vice versa. then you wouldn't need the little white line between the gyroid and the background (get rid of that line completely, lol). i think this could be a good signature with just different colors. =)

Back