• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Signatures made by me Part 1[RATE!]*updated*

chubsterr

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Sup guys, well im no expert with graphics but here are a few signatures i've made.

Id like for you guys to rate and tell me which one u like best.

This is part 1 so in the future ill add more signatures, and maybe make a second set.

For all of these i used GIMP 2.6
Its a free program, just google it.

5obci9.jpg

24qkcv9.jpg

4rozv6.jpg

10o2tck.jpg

I could use some constructive criticism so <big>fire</big> away!!!

<big><big>Tell me your favorite, your least favorite and why!</big></big> :)

my favorite is the link one - mainly because i love link and all of the zelda games, but i really like how you made the dark background and the white light coming from link's fist. the colors match, it's not too dark, the light form his fist is just right... and well... IT'S LINK!

my second favorite is the yoshi one. i like how you did the colors and the bands of light, with all the different poses from yoshi. <3 yoshi.

third favorite would be the one of the guy with the long tongue. it looks a bit dimented, but not too dimented.

the others... meh. don't really care for them much because i don't really know what it's from, but i like the poses and the font. you do very well with effects and lighting... none are necessarily bad to me - i just prefer looking at something i know about, like yoshi and link. <3 lol overall, very good job.

Favourite the first one with link.
Least, the full metal alchemist one.
I have downloaded GIMP but it looks so confusing...

i really like the orochimaru one. i love how the background goes good with him and yet you can still notice his hair :)

and i think the bleach and FMA are a bit to big, i would like them better if you shrunk the size on them :)

Back