• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Sigs I've made

1up-Luigi-64

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Some of the sigs I've made in the past year. Some suck I know, but thats because I was a noob at it at that time. I put em into a spoiler because theres a lot.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
eggsig.png

knucklessig.png

re4.png

hammerbrosig.png

lee1sig.png

krool.png

gregg.png

gaarasig.png

elitesig.png

eggmansig.png

12342.png

0659.png

arcanine.png

birdy.png

1up.png

blazesig2.png

123.png

halosig2.png

NARUTOV2.png

goombasig.png

</div>

I made more then this but don't feel like posting em all.
And I use Gimp.

Not bad. You tend to use the same style over and over again, so try and explore new ways of art.

Also you can see some of the outlines of the renders. Try doing a better job hiding that.

Good job. Like Odd said, you may want to try a few different styles to get a new feel into each individual sig. One more thing- the text doesn't really stand out in any of them. Maybe that's another area to work on. Still good, nonetheless. :)

Nate said:
overlay is used in like all of the sigs.

overlay is disgusting.
Well, you're just all like...

"I'm better at making sigs than you so, ha."

Then, he's just all like...

"I'M SORRY! I CANNOT BE AS GOOD AS YOU MASTER SIG MAKER MAN!!"

Then, you're just all like...

"I will train you, grasshopah."

OddCrazyMe said:
Not bad. You tend to use the same style over and over again, so try and explore new ways of art.
Yeah I know. Most of the sigs were just tests for getting use to Gimp back when I was a noob. The only ones I think that are good imo are the Blaze sig, Mewtwo sig (except the text), Halo sig, Gooma sig and the two sigs that im using right now.
Jman said:
One more thing- the text doesn't really stand out in any of them. Maybe that's another area to work on.
Yeah Im not so good with text. Mostly been working on sigs itself.
Nate said:
overlay is used in like all of the sigs.

overlay is disgusting.
Well people have different styles for making sigs, and like I said I was a noob back then so of course most of em suck.
Gabby said:
Well, you're just all like...

"I'm better at making sigs than you so, ha."

Then, he's just all like...

"I'M SORRY! I CANNOT BE AS GOOD AS YOU MASTER SIG MAKER MAN!!"

Then, you're just all like...

"I will train you, grasshopah."
Gave me lol's

Back