• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Silver Axes!

Elaine

♡ ニヤー
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (7) +
Hiya~
Here's a list of items that I'm looking to purchase. Might have a listed price, might not, feel free to offer.

Sorry if my prices are weird I'm just basing it off of what I see. Please don't feel shy to offer or if you're looking for item trades DO let me know because I might have it catalogued!

WANTED:
Silver Axes (3) - 100k each ??
Rococo Set - 1m (NightFlame750)

Last edited:
I can provide a lovely phone wanna trade now?

Ill take both sloppy for it*

Last edited:
That would be wonderful! Thank you~

Last edited:
Umm.. according to MoriDB there's 11 pieces of furniture + the flooring and wallpaper. I have the flooring and wall though. ^^

Which piece are you missing? I might have it. I have a couple pieces but it just made more sense to buy it in full imo..

Last edited:
I can order an overall dress for you but it won't come til later today or tomorrow D:

I actually just bought it! For 100k, lol. I usually try to give more because it seems silly to trade for an item less than 5k haha. Also, got the Rococo set too.

Thank you for the kind offers though!

Last edited:
Bumpish.. Anyone have silver axes for sale? Or maybe some on their island that I could grab? I'd pay you just to go grab them if you'd like. ^^

Back