• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Simon appreciation thread

Mayor Scout

The loony mayor of Oracle
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I feel like Simon doesn't get enough love! He is the sweetest little lazy monkey and he has the cutest face omg. He looks like he could be Boone's son (new headcanon omg) and idk he's just the cutest. He's my only dream villager right now.

I can't figure out why he doesn't get any love! He has a lazy personality, and he's cute and yeah that's usually what people look for haha. Maybe because there are so many other popular lazy villagers (Stitches, Erik, Beau, Zucker, etc) but this is a thread for all of us Simon lovers.

Bleh word vomit but yeah

I have him!
He was one of my starters, and I didn't plan on him being one of my dreamies, but now i'd never let him move. He's so cute! <3

Simon is so freakin' epic! He's been one of my dreamies ever since I had him in City Folk.. My Wii broke so I never saw him again, but now I have him in NL and I adore him <3

My flatmate has him and she loves him, and on the handful of times I've visited her town, he's been a sweetie ^^

I love Simon. Ozzie is cute too <3 The lazy koala..

Nobody ever talks about Ozzie.. I think he's amazing.. I would've had him myself, but Simon and Erik took priority.. But my friend wanted Ozzie and we're having different villagers.. So now my Erik's gone, I'm taking Boomer :D

Buuut Ozzie's epic too <3 .. Most koalas are epic

Back