• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Since Zelda sigs are all the rage...

ƒish

Retired Staff
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
SIGYoshisislandds.png

So I made a Yoshi's Island sig. lawl.

Very good. It's mostly renders tough.... or is that all sigs?

lawlz

You fooled me :gyroidgrin: :gyroiddoh:

Pretty nice, im wondering the same thing as storm tho.

STORMCOMMANDER said:
Very good. It's mostly renders tough.... or is that all sigs?
They're all cut out renders, i didn't do any thing fancy... you don't do fancy things with Mario sigs, it just doesn't look good.

Minoranza said:
Where did you get those renders from?
IGN Mostly, a lot of them are from Yoshi Topsy-Turvy because Yoshi's Island DS doesn't have many renders.

the background is from Yoshi's Island wallpaper on the GBA.

sweet its a pretty straight foward sig none of that fancy smancy photoshop 39.81799780 stuff im gonna save it to my comp to use to compare with my paint made sigs as a standard of minimum qualitie so they dont suck so much

Dark Mirage said:
sweet its a pretty straight foward sig none of that fancy smancy photoshop 39.81799780 stuff im gonna save it to my comp to use to compare with my paint made sigs as a standard of minimum qualitie so they dont suck so much
Yeah i guess you could do something like that in paint... it'd take 6+ hours to chop all the renders, but it'd work eventually.

I actually DID use photoshop for this, make it take about half an hour, and look prettier. <3

And why are you saving my sig to your computer..?

Back