• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling SKYHEART CYCLING ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ {NEW:---}{BOXES:---}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
no problem, thank you!! do you have a time limit on how long you'll hold him for me? just so I know :)

when she moved i checked if you were online, and it said you weren't :c

If you could message me next time that'd be cool, would've shown immediately on my email :/ I'd still like to lurk for Gayle if she ever comes back.

May I lurk for Jacques and Jeremiah?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah nevermind just Jeremiah.

no problem, thank you!! do you have a time limit on how long you'll hold him for me? just so I know :)

uhm no i haven't set a time limit, so i'll probably keep them in boxes until you can pick them up

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you could message me next time that'd be cool, would've shown immediately on my email :/ I'd still like to lurk for Gayle if she ever comes back.

okay, i apologize once again i can reserve her for free for you if she comes back

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I lurk for Jacques and Jeremiah?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah nevermind just Jeremiah.

okay c: adding you to the list

Can I reserve Flora? I need her for the all-bird town I'm trying to build up.

added you all to the lurking list

@ZombifiedHorror yes you may, just send the tbt

Thank you! Reserving Flora for you~

got it c: i'll take you off the list

Can I also lurk for Whitney please? :)

yup! I'll be cycling tomorrow guys, kinda setting the shop up more today and then i will resume cyclingi'm on the hunt for my butch bby i lost ;u;; and fauna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back