• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Skyhold's Creepiest Villager

Dunquixote

Semi hiatus
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
White Carnival Mask
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Fancy Kitty Plush
Shadow Kitty Plush
April 17, 2015
View attachment 235402

I don't know why, but being compared to cucumbers really hits me the wrong way. This isn't the only thing that Keaton says that I find creepy; this greeting just hit me the strongest and in the most negative way. I'll take a screenshot of another creepy thing he says if I come across it again.

Originally I was trying to get rid of him, but once I realized that you can only have certain public works projects suggested by a villager with a specific personality, I stopped trying to get of him.

And speaking of creepiness in general, when the villagers want some and they come up to me when I'm busy doing something; the way some of them are swaying about with a huge smile on their face, really creeps me out. I don't know why; they just look weird when they want something. I think Gaston, Punchy, Harry and Puddles are the exception; maybe that's because I like them. lol.

Attachments

• HNI_0078.JPG
    HNI_0078.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 75
Back