• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

\\SLEEP [tonight]\\

JJRamone2

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
sleeptonight.png

Basically I've created a monster.

Probably one of your worst if you want me to be honest. If you want detailed reasons, let me know.

stormcommander said:
Probably one of your worst if you want me to be honest. If you want detailed reasons, let me know.
It's his most emotional piece, actually.

I take it you don't like mine either?

Umm, wow, I'm going to be blunt here...

That's pretty bad. I usually love your work, but this one looks like it was done in MS Paint.

Bulerias said:

That's pretty bad. I usually love your work, but this one looks like it was done in MS Paint.
Clearly you haven't heard Kid A.

Bulerias said:

Really?
I thought, you and fish were going to be the ones who like it. Ahh well, 1 of 2 'aint bad.

I'm going to listen to the song before saying anything. I just came back from a speech about how we are breaking the law by stealing on the internet by a recored label lobbyist and now I have the sudden urge to be a Radio head fan. I have only heard that Freak song once (doesn't get a lot of play from the radio or the band...) and loved it.

I agree that we shouldn't steal but I can't support someone suing another person for downloading songs for free which could be 25 cents legally. These cases are asking for thousands upon thousands of dollars, even for 12 songs. The money is then spent to sue more people.

He also tried to make me feel guilty by saying the less money the recored company has the more artists they fire. While it's true, they make so much money as it is for themselves, I'm sure they could spread it out if they needed to.

Propaganda Man said:
I'm going to listen to the song before saying anything. I just came back from a speech about how we are breaking the law by stealing on the internet by a recored label lobbyist and now I have the sudden urge to be a Radio head fan. I have only heard that Freak song once (doesn't get a lot of play from the radio or the band...) and loved it.

I agree that we shouldn't steal but I can't support someone suing another person for downloading songs for free which could be 25 cents legally. These cases are asking for thousands upon thousands of dollars, even for 12 songs. The money is then spent to sue more people.

He also tried to make me feel guilty by saying the less money the recored company has the more artists they fire. While it's true, they make so much money as it is for themselves, I'm sure they could spread it out if they needed to.
Kid A, make sure you listen to the album, not just the song.

Whats silly about that whole argument though, out of the ten bucks you put into buying yourself a nice album, the band sees about eight cents of it. Clearly buying music isn't helping the band itself all that much.

Back