• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

slightly less u/c gallery [STREAM: off]

noizora

✌️ SAI crisis ✌️
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Please lmk if there are broken links or if it looks like death on your internet browser! Thank you

mm probably don't need any more than this! You can start posting if you want though there's nothing here lol will gradually be filling this up in the next week

Hello! Welcome to my perpetually u/c art gallery.

Thank you for visiting my art dump! Through sharing artwork here I am more than happy to answer any questions about drawing you guys may have, fulfill any tutorial/guide requests and am very open to any constructive criticism to get better.
Hope you enjoy your stay!​
✖ 「 G A L L E R Y 」

Select compelted artwork can be viewed on my deviantART here. In this thread I'll be dumping any practice drawings or doodles as well as finished pieces too. All artwork are personal pieces.

Sorted by new to old
*best viewed with HoverZoom or any of its alternatives!*​

Sorted new to old
untitled_by_noizora-d9vgtgk.png

230216_children_by_noizora-d9swli2.png

constance1_by_noizora-d9wdbsk.png
dana_by_noizora-d9wdbse.png

new_year_ahri_by_noizora-d9wdbsa.png

? ? ?

✖ 「 W . I . P . S. 」

lWCsMWG.png

zspx4K7.png
? ? ?

✖ 「 G U I D E S 」

uPXHIyb.png
eye_tut_by_noizora-d9v1w75.png
? ? ?

Last edited:
✖ 「 C O M M I S S I O N S 」

Commission status is OPEN
>> Click for commission info <<
For any commission inquiries please shoot me a PM or contact via any other method mentioned!​
• • •

✖ 「 A R T . T R A D E S 」

Please [COLOR="#40E0D00"]ASK[/COLOR] if you would like to do an art trade!​
Art trade status is always open unless explicitly stated - however please bear in mind that I may not be able to accept everyone! I can be after somewhat specific art styles for my OCs no matter skill level, so please don't take it personally if your request is declined. It could just be your art style is different to what I'm seeking at the time, or there are too many commissions that need to be finished off first.
When doing art trades I would prefer to trade art of similar value if possible. E.g. half-body for half-body, chibi for chibi, chibi for headshot, etc.
Please feel free to ask about art trades any time!​
• • •

Last edited:
✖ 「 S E E K I N G 」

• • •
✖ 「 O T H E R 」

• • •

Last edited:
Back