• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Sloppy Set

Tueltown

A Crafting Tuel
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (69) +
For sale is a complete set of Sloppy furniture.

This set includes all 11 pieces of Furniture:
Sloppy Bed
Sloppy Chair
Sloppy Clock
Sloppy Closet
Sloppy Dresser
Sloppy Lamp
Sloppy Sink
Sloppy Sofa
Sloppy Stereo
Sloppy Table
Sloppy TV

Also includes:
A Sloppy wall
A Sloppy floor

13 Pieces in All: 50 TBT

Ok I'll come by now! I'll trade the TBT when I arrive - unless you'd like it sooner

Last edited:
Hey do you still have that other set? Also I only have 34 tbt if that's fine

hey, I was wondering if you could tell me what tbt is lol thanks •

TBT are the currency that is exclusive to this website, The Bell Tree Forums. They are Also referred to as bells, TBT bells. Not to be confused with IGB, which is In Game Bells that are earned by selling things in your game to either the in game re-tail or to the Nooks store chain. You can see how many bells you have by looking on the sidebar under your username, above your FC. You can earn them daily by buying, selling, trading, joining in conversations, creating posts, responding to posts and generally just taking advantage of all the things this site has to offer :) you can also buy, sell and trade using your TBT in the Re-Tail forum store, in the Marketplace and in The Villager Trading Plaza.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey do you still have that other set? Also I only have 34 tbt if that's fine

I have contacted the other person, who was the second person that responded.

If I don't hear back from her within a reasonable time frame I will consider you offer of 34 TBT.

Please note that I said consider, and that I appreciate your offer, but that is not an acceptance of your offer, at this time :)

Last edited:
Back