• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Small Break

2kimi2furious

Sleepy Bear
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Ancient Candle
Jack
Voodoo Doll
Pumpkin Cupcake
I'm thinking of taking a small break from Animal Crossing right now. Or at least regularly updating about it. I've been kind of burnt out from real life (lots of events, finishing up home renovations, started a new diet, starting a new-ish job, etc.) and I haven't had the energy the past few days to play. Especially when it comes to trading, which I need to do in order to finish my town. I just... I don't know, I would just rather run around and catch fish rather than do any actual work and worry about when my schedule aligns with someone.

So I might just kind of... drop off and do that. I'll still be playing, but I probably won't go online for trades very much. Will still prolly post in the forums, tho, because I got that New Horizons hype!

Back