• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Small closet clean out of customized food sets/knickknacks! ((cheap or free!!))

PhantomRose

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (145) +
Only the sets are being priced! (And you are free to offer any amount you wish!) Any loose items after that, are all free. Please leave a comment to claim anything you want! Items will be picked up from my town!

edit: many have been claimed, so there is not many things left, sorry!!

kotatsu
checkout counter
mush bed
fireplace
mush dresser
colourful wheel
mush closet
mush end table
star globe
mushstool

Thanks friends :lemon:

Last edited:
Can I come by and catalogue the stuff?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I definitely want the popcorn machine :D

how about 35tbt for all the sets?

Last edited:
whiteboard
roasted dino meat
game show stand
baby panda
freezer
scale
popup book
stove
popcorn machine

Cool! Can I come by just to catalogue the original from the sets? I don't have any of them and would like to have it for my inventory, if that's okay with you?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pickup or delivery?

great. im adding your fc # now.. do you want me to pick up or you drop off?

I will add you and open gates shortly !!

Cool! Can I come by just to catalogue the original from the sets? I don't have any of them and would like to have it for my inventory, if that's okay with you?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pickup or delivery?

Pick up please, and not (cataloging) right now sorry. my town is very very cluttered and I would prefer not to mix up things! But I can re-order from my catalog for these items for you to have at a later time.

Last edited:
I will add you and open gates shortly !!

Pick up please, and not right now sorry. my town is very very cluttered and I would prefer not to mix up things! But I can re-order from my catalog for these items for you to have at a later time.

great let me know when theyre open and ill be right over

omg my power went out suddenly!!! can we re-arrange this to about one hour later?? i'm so sorry!!!

yes of course, no worries!! ill be around.. you can pm me when youre ready, or LIKE this msg/post and ill jump right back on :)

Last edited:
Ah! Okay! If you ever get the chance, could you re-order one from the sets so that I can catalogue those?

I'll come over once Val is finished.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah! Please let me know when you're ready again :D

I will post a visitors message on your profiles when my internet is stable again :lemon: thank you guys for your understanding!!

Last edited:
Back