• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Small Closet Cleanout (some splatoon stuff, lucky ticket items, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strahberri

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
1639-3590-0509
New Horizons Token
Red Rose
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (72) +
Just doing a mini closet-cleanout. I'll take IGB or TBT, just tell me what item(s) you want and what you're willing to offer; I'm not picky.

sweet-olive start x3
white azalea start x2
holly start x1
silver slingshot
wii balance board
amethyst shirt
blue aloha tee
pink party dress
bandage
cacao tree x2
pulse shirt
sconce
jester shirt
berliner
potato gratin
harvest lamp
harvest TV
harvest table
ink-splattered floor
ink-splattered wall
princess dress
pink lace-up dress
master sword x2
hero's cap

Pickup only, please. I'll have your item(s) on the ground for you, and end after you pick them up :)

Last edited:
Could I buy 4 pink hydrangeas for 4 TBT please? I'm available now if you are and would prefer delivery. :)

plus 13 cedar saplings, for 17 tbt in total

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorry i meant you come to my town

plus 13 cedar saplings, for 17 tbt in total

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorry i meant you come to my town

unfortunately I only have 9 cedar saplings, not 13! But you are welcome to take all 9 plus the 4 starts for 13 tbt.

If ur online now ill give u 10 tbt for 10 blue starts? I can pick up or drop off

Hey could i by chance just grab the callie items for IGB? if you wanna trade any furniture you could even link me a wishlist you have for them.

Hey could i by chance just grab the callie items for IGB? if you wanna trade any furniture you could even link me a wishlist you have for them.

Sure! How much are you willing to offer?

Hate to bug ya but if your available for the blue starts to be bought ill be available for less than an hour tonight sadly cuz of wifi but im on and by my trainstation awaiting your cue :)

Hate to bug ya but if your available for the blue starts to be bought ill be available for less than an hour tonight sadly cuz of wifi but im on and by my trainstation awaiting your cue :)

Alright. Give me a moment to grab them and head over!

Alright Nitevale gates are open for ya fam tytyty! Onve u say ur comin or see this rather ill pay ya;)

okay :) just got on my main town. I'll add your friendcode, do you want to come to my town or me come to yours?

okay :) just got on my main town. I'll add your friendcode, do you want to come to my town or me come to yours?

I would prefer if you came to mine! I'll add you and set the items on the ground, then VM you when my gates are open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back