• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Small Hybrid Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valzed

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
2305-9568-2503
Island
Amity
Spectral Preserves
Raven Wings Potion
Shadow Kitty Plush
Gourdy
Opalescent Crystal
Gleaming Butterfly Spirit
Black Famous Mushroom
Quirky Doll
Spirit Candy: Wix
Purple Bat Potion
Feedback
99.8% (623) +
Hi! I'm selling off a few of my hybrids to make room for new ones to grow. All of these hybrids are breedable. I grew them in my town over time. I don't TT so I won't be able to fill special orders. All I have is listed below. Thanks!

All Hybrids are 1 TBT each. I'll also accept IGB - 1 TBT = 250,000 IGB.

Red Carnations - 2
Orange Cosmos - 3
Orange Roses - 8
Black Tulips - 2

Last edited:
ill take all pink and purple roses! also all of your pink lillies and black roses

ill take all pink and purple roses! also all of your pink lillies and black roses

Great! That's 17 TBT all together. Would you prefer pick up or delivery? Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just noticed that a new pink lily grew behind a tree. Would you like that pink lily also? Your total would be 18 TBT.

Oops! It's not a pink lily. It's a pink cosmos. Sorry about that.

Last edited:
Great! That's 17 TBT all together. Would you prefer pick up or delivery? Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just noticed that a new pink lily grew behind a tree. Would you like that pink lily also? Your total would be 18 TBT.

Oops! It's not a pink lily. It's a pink cosmos. Sorry about that.

sure!! i love pink cosmos too if youre selling it haha. when will you be available to trade? :) delivery is fine!

Last edited:
sure!! i love pink cosmos too if youre selling it haha. when will you be available to trade? :) delivery is fine!

I'd be happy to sell the pink cosmos to you. Your total really will be 18 TBT. lol! I'm available now if you are.

I'd be happy to sell the pink cosmos to you. Your total really will be 18 TBT. lol! I'm available now if you are.

kk! give me one moment to finish up this other trade! i can just come pick up the hybrids instead

kk! give me one moment to finish up this other trade! i can just come pick up the hybrids instead

No rush. Pick up works for me. Just let me know when you're ready & I'll open my gate. Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi! im so sorry for the wait, my trade was erroring. I am ready now! :)

That's okay. I hate when errors pop up. It's such a pain. I'll open my gate. See you soon!

- - - Post Merge - - -

It merged my posts...

No rush. Pick up works for me. Just let me know when you're ready & I'll open my gate. Thanks!

Hi! Could I get 2 Black Lilies, 2 Blue Pansies, 2 Orange Roses, and 2 Black Tulips?

Hi! I'll put those 8 hybrids on hold for you. Your total will be 8 TBT. Would you like pick up or delivery? Thanks so much!

Hi! Could I get 2 Black Lilies, 2 Blue Pansies, 2 Orange Roses, and 2 Black Tulips?

I'm sorry. I really thought I had responded. I'll put these flowers on hold for you. Your total will be 8 TBT. Would you like pick up or delivery? Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay... so I did reply yesterday but the forum didn't let it show up until just now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll take your white carnations and blue pansies ^^

I'm so sorry I didn't reply sooner. Your post didn't show up until this morning. I have to blue pansies on hold for TangledBowties but I'd be happy to put the rest aside for you. I'll put the white carnations on hold as well. Your total will be 5 TBT. Thanks!

I'm so sorry I didn't reply sooner. Your post didn't show up until this morning. I have to blue pansies on hold for TangledBowties but I'd be happy to put the rest aside for you. I'll put the white carnations on hold as well. Your total will be 5 TBT. Thanks!
No worries! Just PM/VM me when you're available c: I'll be on and off all day. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back