• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Small Hybrid Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to purchase two black lilies! ❤️

I’m new to the forum and not fully familiar with trading, but I have enough TBT! Message me if you have the patience to help me through the trading process, and if it seems like too much of a hassle, you can just skip my order. Cute idea for a shop btw!

I would love to purchase two black lilies! ❤️

I’m new to the forum and not fully familiar with trading, but I have enough TBT! Message me if you have the patience to help me through the trading process, and if it seems like too much of a hassle, you can just skip my order. Cute idea for a shop btw!

Hi! Welcome to The Bell Tree! I'd be happy to PM you to explain how trading works. Since you just joined today I'd like to give you the 2 black lilies as a "Welcome!" gift. I'll shoot you a PM now. Thank you!

Hi! Welcome to The Bell Tree! I'd be happy to PM you to explain how trading works. Since you just joined today I'd like to give you the 2 black lilies as a "Welcome!" gift. I'll shoot you a PM now. Thank you!

Oh my goodness! You’re too kind, I really don’t mind paying the full price! And thank you so much for being willing to explain, I know how to add friend codes and I’m pretty sure I just go to my gate after I do that, but I’ve never actually done it lol

Oh my goodness! You’re too kind, I really don’t mind paying the full price! And thank you so much for being willing to explain, I know how to add friend codes and I’m pretty sure I just go to my gate after I do that, but I’ve never actually done it lol

Thank you for your kind words! I'd like to give you the lilies as a gift so no need for the TBT. I'm afraid I sent a rather long PM. lol! I was worried I'd miss something and end up confusing you. I was happy to explain. I like to help when I can. Yes, after we add each other's FC you'd head to your Train Station.

For anybody wondering, Val is a fast and kind trader, and the view from her train station alone is pretty! Would trade again, thanks! :D

For anybody wondering, Val is a fast and kind trader, and the view from her train station alone is pretty! Would trade again, thanks! :D

Thank you so much! That's so nice of you! I'd be happy to trade with you again as well. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back