• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Small Silk Hat and other Clothing

Dragoness

Fallen
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Feedback
100% (27) +
Small Silk Hat - 100k

I'll also buy:
Headband
Post-op patch
Red hood
Folk Shirt
Uncommon Shirt
Comfy Sweater
Bodice
Yodel Shirt
Classic Top
Red Riding Hoodie
Sailor's Uniform
Red Down Vest
Blue Puffy Vest
Maid Dress
Trenchcoat
Pleather Vest

Please post if you have any of these items! Name your price. Really looking for the trenchcoat.

Last edited:
I have red riding hood and post op patch.could you pay in TBT bells? I'm trying to buy a group! :)

Last edited:
First I would come to your town and drop off the items,then come back on Bell Tree Forums and click on the number next to bells below my avatar.then hit transfer bells.ask different people if this isn't a good enough explanation.besides,I can't give them to you today so Ill PM you when I can then tell me if you understand ok? Sorry for the confusion. :)

Errr I have no idea how to do that, but I could if it's explained? How many would you want?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are 2 blues and a pink enough?

If it's alright with you, could I just have the 1 purple and the 3 pinks? I need them more atm. :) I'll be running an errand, I'll be back in a jiffy if you'd like to trade still.

If it's alright with you, could I just have the 1 purple and the 3 pinks? I need them more atm. :) I'll be running an errand, I'll be back in a jiffy if you'd like to trade still.
I might just trade sseoni when she gets back. I only have one purple, and I'd really like to keep it. But thank you for considering!

- - - Post Merge - - -

First I would come to your town and drop off the items,then come back on Bell Tree Forums and click on the number next to bells below my avatar.then hit transfer bells.ask different people if this isn't a good enough explanation.besides,I can't give them to you today so Ill PM you when I can then tell me if you understand ok? Sorry for the confusion. :)
I get it. xD And that works for me. PM me when you're ready.

Back