• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Small update

SweetLamb

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Spring Shamrock
Just a small update on my little challenge. Not a lot has happened but I did get a new resident, replacing Rowan who was the last to move out.

gJa1uVa.jpg

Frobert! He was camping in my town right before the new year and actually moved in on new years eve so that's pretty cool. We're still getting to know each other but he seems nice enough. I do like the froggies in this game so I'm happy to have one (although no one will ever match Lily in my town before this, she was awesome).

I haven't gotten anymore pictures so I'm not sure where I'm at as far as friendship levels go. I know I have been slacking a bit mostly with the catching requests. I've also been getting a lot of petition requests which is annoying because I only know one person who plays regularly enough and is usually around to let me go over to their town so I usually decline them. I'm not sure if that effects friendship levels but I imagine it's better than accepting and not doing it.

Aside from that I did get a request from Hamphrey to move out a few days ago and decided to let him. I'm kind of saddened by this because he's my favorite villager right now and was one of my first 5 but I've gotten his picture like 4 times now and I just feel it's time to let him go as much as I love him. So he'll be moving out on the 17th unless he has second thoughts (which so far he hasn't at all).

That's all. I figured this was going to be a slow challenge but that makes it a lot easier for me. Hope everyone else is doing well and had a nice New Years. ^^​

Back