• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Smug Villagers

Delphox

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Kyle, Marshal, O'Hare, Colton, Julian, Lopez, Zell, Pietro are my favorite Smug villagers. If I didn't include you're favorite, sorry! Which one is your favorite?

O'Hare and Graham are my favorite smugs. Marshal gets an honorable mention, though.

Smug is honestly my least favorite villager personality but I'm pretty fond of Zell and O'Hare! Zell because I find his constant bored face amusing, and O'Hare because of the hat (which is totally a legitimate reason to like him).

Lionel! He's my favourite villager in my town and my second favourite overall.

My boyfriend loves Eugene and Zell, I like Pietro and I currently have Marshal but I'm not sure how I feel about him though

Graham.
He wasn't my favorite villager to begin with but he's grown on me and he's been with me practically since the beginning.

Henry, Marshal, Eugene, Julian, Jacques. My favorite is Pietro , Kyle is a close second though.

Back