• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ❄ Snowvale Cycling ★ Hiatus ❄

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's fine. Payment received, thanks. I'll open up my gates, come by when you're ready :)

Added you. B)

EDIT: Sorry, the friend code in the side was old. Updated my friend code on the side. Sorry for the confusion!

Last edited:
Merengue is still available!
I'm going to bed now but will reply to any interest in her tomorrow~

Last edited:
hi, if you get no offers could I have her? I could offer something in game. I just don't know how to transfer TBT transactions as I am on mobile, and cannot get to a computer.

Merengue is still available!

Lurker list updated :)

hi, if you get no offers could I have her? I could offer something in game. I just don't know how to transfer TBT transactions as I am on mobile, and cannot get to a computer.
I'm really only interested in accepting TBT for her at the moment, sorry!

TBT transfers on a mobile work just like a computer, at the side where chocopugs info is you just press on bells and transfer the amount over :)

Merengue is still available. Someone give this cutie a good home :]

Lurkers updated.

thank you, but i don't see any "bells" or "TBT" ?

They might be able to help you in the Bell Tree HQ? I don't use the mobile site so I'm afraid I'm no help with this ^^;

Bump for Merengue

tumblr_inline_o2cgu5GOS61qzb5w4_500.gif

Can i have merengue plzz ?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh , never mind . Don't have 100 TBT .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back